Untitled

I live in one moment by likely default
perched from the surface of a granule of salt
not gazing not blaming for all who take fault
in the pleasure of enormity
not professing our infancy
until we’ve all seen it
and can agree.
I live in one body, I do not possess
but somehow I do perceive my chemical dress
and perch to observe one growing nest
in the groans of desire
sugary envy to perspire
until we’ve all seen it
and may inquire.
I live in one mind written by men
perched from the summit of one gallant pen
drunk near the litter of their community den
in the gossip of black ink
pooled into one celestial sink
until we’ve all seen it
and then think.

David McDonagh

Want to write for us?

If you would like to submit an article for consideration, please contact thephilosophytakeaway@gmail.com

Search This Blog